user ignore feature
Posted on: Feb 18th, 2012 @ 3:16 pm
could be c00l
rip kim jong il
Posted on: Dec 19th, 2011 @ 2:03 am
IN HALF!!!!! :imonfire:
Posted on: Nov 22nd, 2011 @ 8:35 pm
are YOU tired of typing out brilliant, insightful, informative posts only to accidentally hit the back button or the x? i know i am. thats why jaxboards needs an autosave feature.
autosave: it will autosave lives!
anyone catch the new beavis and butthead episode?
Posted on: Oct 27th, 2011 @ 10:36 pm
it was really funny. if you liked classic beavis and butthead you'll enjoy it.
account merging insects
Posted on: Oct 18th, 2011 @ 12:20 am
so after messing around a bit, i have noticed that
1. if you merge two accounts, post count seems to reset to zero (either that, or it just takes the post count of the account you merged it with. i merged an account with posts with one lacking them, so idk if it automatically goes to zero or what ). recounting statistics fixes this though.
2. on the side of a subforum, if the last post was from the account you merged, it says that NOBODY made the last post.
3. on the bottom of the page, the merged accoutn does not show up.
all i've noticed so far but maybe theres more idk
Posted on: Oct 15th, 2011 @ 12:08 am
problem with switching editor mode
Posted on: Oct 8th, 2011 @ 1:35 pm
roladka found this.
basically ordered lists, unordered lists, and background colors become UNDEFINED once you switch the editor mode.
[bgcolor=rgb(255, 0, 0)][/bgcolor]undefinedundefined
vimeo embed option
Posted on: Oct 3rd, 2011 @ 1:41 pm
would be cool.
problems with real time and quick reply
Posted on: Sep 28th, 2011 @ 9:29 pm
so at this forum and my own, i have noticed two problems
1. the forum isn't in real time. i need to refresh before i can see shouts and posts, how crazy!
2. whenever i click the quick reply, it directs me straight to the regular reply. similarly, when i click on someones username i don't see the little box, it just goes straight to their profile.
i've spoken with someone else about this, they noticed that this problem does not occur in internet explorer. i use firefox though. don't know about any other browser.
problem with members list
Posted on: Sep 11th, 2011 @ 6:57 pm
i can't seem to view any members beyond page 1. same goes for my forum.